SINA Centurion Palace is one of the most photographed hotels in Venice, owing to its stunning neighbor (Santa Maria Della Salute) and its beautiful neo-Gothic facade. As you approach the hotel’s private pier the magnificence of the hotel becomes clearer. Step inside and you will be marveled by a playful mix of antiquity and modernity. The public rooms as well as 50 sleeping accommodations are adorned with furnishings, artwork and accent pieces that are at the same time very stylish and whimsical. No boring baroque furniture here...vibrant colors, sexy curves and interesting finishes are the norm. Most rooms have a lovely view either to the Grand Canal or the hotel’s intimate and charming courtyard.
In the middle of all the sites but away from the crowds, the SINA Centurion Palace is a real winner with a great location...Next Stop San Marco!
Highlights of SINA Centurion Palace include:
• 50 rooms with truly exceptional views of Venice’s skyline ( including 8 junior suites and 4 suites decorated in contemporary style)
• Quiet residential location, yet centrally located
• Features an intimate and charming courtyard where guests can relax after a day of sightseeing
• Antinoo’s Lounge & Restaurant, with lovely terrace seating on the Grand Canal
• Private pier on the Grand Canal for easy water taxi transfers
• Private seasonal shuttle taking guests to San Marco from is own private pier
• The two-bedroom Presidential Suite has exclusive views of the Grand Canal, a spacious sitting room and a balcony