One key advantage of La Pinta is that it overstaffs the number of Naturalist Guides required on board. This ratio allows for each wildlife exploration group to be intimate in size. The yacht is extremely comfortable, service is top notch and the cuisine delectable; and while all the creature comforts and safety factors have been rigorously looked after, the staff of La Pinta embraces the spirit of adventure which epitomises the Galapagos experience.
Highlights of the Yacht La Pinta include:
• 4 or 6-night itinerary options in the Eastern, Northern and Western Galapagos Islands
• Some of the largest cabins of any Galapagos vessel with floor to ceiling windows
• Connecting cabins for families as well as children’s educational ‘Pirates Program’ on board
• Upscale design throughout the yacht
• A maximum 12 guests per Naturalist Guide ensures top-quality environmental interpretation
• Aquatic activities: glass-bottom boat, kayaks, snorkeling, swimming, and panga-based coastal exploration
• Galapagos natural history lectures and briefings
• World class culinary experiences with delightful Ecuadorian touches, flavors, and seasonings from the Cordon-Blu trained staff
• Complimentary services of a doctor on board for all sailings
• Consortia partners receive a $100 shipboard credit per adult and 12% commission. Restrictions apply.
• Owned and operated by Metropolitan Touring, whose Travel Advisor Desk is dedicated to assisting North American travel advisors