The recently opened Da’ Pescatore restaurant offers the best seafood in Florence while the pool and garden still give refuge to weary travelers. You can still find some exquisite examples of fine traditional Florentine antique furniture throughout the property but you will also find a new bistro lounge bar, Da’ Lorenzo offering delicious homemade pizza d’autore. Now that each room has been meticulously renovated you will find many of the 99 accommodations to be in a more contemporary style so guests can choose between traditional rooms and contemporary style. My favorite rooms have a spacious terrace with views directly towards the fantastic Duomo; a setting that is perfect for a private and romantic dinner. The location is also a plus in that the SINA Villa Medici is within walking distance of most of the city’s attractions yet slightly off the beaten path, assuring a more tranquil environment.
The SINA Villa Medici, a longtime favorite of travel advisors, is continually updating its quality while safekeeping a storied heritage.
Highlights of the SINA Villa Medici include:
• 99 well appointed rooms blending both traditional and modern styles (see images below)
• Refreshing garden and swimming pool
• Enticing new seafood restaurant & bistro serving homemade pizza
• Fitness Club with sauna and steam bath
• The penthouse guest rooms feature lovely terraces
• Train Station is just 4 city blocks