The hotel today is still the most glamorous and luxurious hotel on the “Flower Riviera” and boasts a broad spectrum of amenities and activities including tennis and bike rental. Just 45 minutes from Nice and 30 minutes from Monte Carlo, the Royal Hotel is easily accessible for travelers wishing to cap their European vacation with a proper beach experience or as a base to explore local medieval villages such as Dolceacqua, and Apricale. Refined service, exquisite Mediterranean cuisine, luxuriant spa and a lovely sandy beach are just a few of the attractions one will find at the Royal Hotel.
Beyond the beach guests will find high caliber shopping, local wine and olive oil tastings, and a colorful market within walking distance of the hotel. In addition, a 24 km coastal jogging and biking path is accessible right in front of the hotel, with Sanremo Yacht Club, horseback riding and an 18 hole golf course all nearby.
Highlights of the Royal Hotel Sanremo include:
• 127 rooms including 14 marvelous suites with panoramic terraces facing the sea
• Complimentary access to lovely sandy beach
• Jogging and biking path in front of the hotel
• Medieval villages such as Dolceacqua and Apricale nearby
• Luxury shopping outlet, Sanremo Yachting Club, horseback riding and golf nearby
• Heated sea water swimming pool and luxury spa
• Exquisite Mediterranean cuisine from three restaurants serving haute cuisine to more simple local fare
• Child friendly property, including the popular children’s cooking classes