The team at Metropolitan Touring Peru is very impressive; They are extremely knowledgeable, caring and customer service driven. Whether you’re planning an itinerary that includes Lima, Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley or the mysterious Nasca Lines coupled with the Amazon jungle, Metropolitan Touring Peru has it covered. One call to their Dedicated Travel Advisor Desk, and Metropolitan Touring Peru will get to work on crafting an itinerary for your clients that is precisely based on your direction.
Waterstone represents Metropolitan Touring Peru because they are very responsive, extremely agent friendly and truly understand the needs of North American travel advisors and travelers. I know that you will appreciate their enthusiasm and professionalism.
Highlights of Metropolitan Touring Peru include:
• The expertise and knowledge of a dedicated Travel Advisor Desk in Lima
• Development, planning and implementing of customized travel itineraries for your clients
• Themed itineraries focused on nature, wildlife, adventure and family journeys; unique cultural experiences, culinary options and much more
• First-time visitors should consider Lima, Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley, the Nazca Lines or Lake Titicaca
• Returning visitors might consider Trujillo, the Northern Beaches, Chachapoyas, or Iquitos and Puerto Maldonado to experience the Amazon
• Metropolitan’s ‘Restaurant Guide to Peru’ provides up to the minute details of Peru’s thriving culinary scene
• Clients receive seamless coordination throughout their entire itinerary and 24/7 on-site support