The hotel, after all, has long established itself as a beacon of splendor in the affluent town of Fiesole, in the hills overlooking Florence. But the feel of the hotel is what seems to have changed. New owners, a very stylish couple with excellent taste, have been spending very wisely on new projects and decorations. They have made the hotel feel extremely warm, lighter and more inviting. One item guests will notice immediately are the fantastical flower arrangements that are integral to Il Salviatino. With the warmth of the hotel comes a team that has created an environment where informality rules and guests are made to feel at home. No pretense and stuffiness here. Il Salviatino creates the perfect place to unwind, sip a Negroni on the terrace and gaze at one of the most fantastic cities in the world. Surely a Puccini aria will be playing in your head.
Highlights of Il Salviatino include:
• 45 opulent and luxurious accommodations
• The feeling of the Tuscan countryside, 15 minutes from the center of Florence
• More than a hotel, Il Salviatino captures the feeling of staying in a private villa
• Spa with Dr. Vranjes products and treatments
• A wide variety of Florentine and Tuscan ‘experiences’ to enjoy