Beyond La Perla’s 54 warm and spacious accommodations, lovely spa, delectable restaurants and high quality services, the Costa family and their wonderful team excel at doing things with great charm, grace and purpose. Whether a traveler visits the town of Corvara and the Alta Badia region of the Dolomites to ski, hike, bike or simply enjoy the magnificence of these mountains, La Perla and the Costa family must be your hosts and guides. They can really make the difference.
Book the Romantik rooms with balconies facing the imposing Sassongher peak. Ski in and out of the hotel in winter, and walk a few meters in summer to the ski lift connecting you to the impressive region-wide lift system. We are totally smitten by La Perla and we are certain you and your clients will be as well.
Highlights of Hotel La Perla include:
• Family run, 54 room mountain retreat
• Easy access to the incredible Dolomiti Superski; nearly 750 miles of slopes within a “carousel” of 12 ski areas, linked by 450 lifts
• Michelin starred La Stüa de Michil and four other fine restaurants
• Wide choice of hiking, biking and spa treatments to enjoy during summer months
• The largest collection of Sassicaia wines in the world within their Mahatma wine cellar of 30,000 bottles and 2,000 labels