Widely considered to be one of the very finest hotels in the world, the Hassler Roma sits majestically at the top of the iconic Spanish Steps, from where the views are awe-inspiring. This hotel is truly exceptional far beyond its coveted location. Yes, the hotel is legendary and has hosted an endless stream of celebrities, dignitaries and VIPs. Yes, the hotel perennially wins all types of awards and is mentioned on the most important travel lists. However, the hotel does not rest on its well deserved laurels. Today the Hassler is sporting a stylish renovation that has elevated the hotel to a new level. Roberto Wirth, 5th generation owner, President and GM of the Hassler has consistently propelled the hotel forward and while his impeccable style is present everywhere, it’s his attention to detail in the “service” area where I believe the Hassler reigns supreme.
Highlights of the Hotel Hassler include:
* Breathtaking views over the “Eternal City” from atop the Spanish Steps
* Fully renovated accommodations: 92 rooms (including 13 suites), and featuring the magnificent 3,552 sq. ft. Hassler Penthouse
* Michelin starred Imago panoramic restaurant
* Amorvero spa, beauty salon and fitness center
* Steps from Rome’s best luxury shopping on Via Condotti, Via Frattina, Via Borgognona, Via del Babuino