Start with a powdery white sand beach and all the water sports you can imagine, a fantastic spa and wellness center, Michelin starred chefs as well as casual dining, high quality entertainment and grand shopping. Then you layer in sports academies (soccer, tennis, basketball, cycling, and others) headed up by world famous athletes. You then consider that the Village has a variety of accommodations in 8 hotels (5/4 stars), 13 villas (2-4 bedrooms) and a total of 60 suites.
Kids are entertained at venues where they can play, dance and eat with their contemporaries from all over the world. In addition, the island of Sardinia itself has many beautiful villages, ancient ruins and a rich cultural heritage to explore beyond the resort.
Highlights of Forte Village Resort include:
• Beautiful turquoise waters, powder white beaches and extensive choice of watersports
• 47 hectares of beautiful gardens and private grounds easily navigable by footpath
• Recognized by the World Travel Awards as the World’s Leading Resort 1998 to 2018
• Over 16 sports academies featuring sporting legends in soccer (Chelsea Soccer Academy), basketball, tennis, biking, swimming, rugby, fencing, chess, netball, boxing, table tennis, water polo, go-carting, hockey, magic and dance
• 8 distinct hotels (5/4 stars), over 60 spectacular suites and 13 luxurious villas
• 21 restaurants featuring Michelin starred and celebrity chefs
• Forte Arena featuring summer concerts with international artists, such as Sting and Nile Rogers
• Wonderland for small children including Mario’s Village, Mini Club, the Fisher Price Nursery, the Barbie™ Activity Center, creative workshops and more
• Leisureland kids zone with go karting and bowling
• Choice of over 10 pools throughout the resort
• Wellness Center, Luxury Day Spa and Thalasso Spa featuring 6 seawater pools
• Rich cultural and heritage attractions within one hour’s drive from the resort including the ancient settlement at Nora, the Zuddas Caves, and the region’s capital Cagliari