Peuma Hue sits on 500 acres of private property on the shores of Lake Guttierrez, just 20 minutes from Bariloche Town and 35 minutes from the area’s largest ski center. The 14 capacious bedrooms are charming and rustically luxurious, all with views of the impossibly blue lake and the snow capped Andes. Guests can partake in all the activities that made the Argentine Patagonia world famous; hiking, boating, skiing, mountaineering and much more. However there is something very special about how Peuma Hue arranges for these activities. Guests are
really meant to feel as though they are family and their enjoyment is paramount to the team. Here the staff go far beyond the concept of “personal service” and are focused on creating unforgettable experiences.
Beyond the exceptional service, there is a very spiritual nature to Peuma Hue which is embodied in Evelyn’s hospitality, the kind attitude of the staff, the organic menu, the lakeside yoga lessons and even in the way the estancia’s beautiful horses and dogs freely interact with guests. Peuma Hue is intensely beautiful; one of the most enchanting places in the world and making your stay a truly joyous experience is the specialty of the house.
Highlights of Estancia Peuma Hue include:
• Boutique mountain and lake side retreat with just 14 rooms
• The Estancia sits on 500 acres of beautiful property with its own hiking and horse riding trails
• Delicious organic fruits and vegetables from the Estancia’s garden are featured in many of the meals
• 20 minutes from downtown Bariloche, 35 minutes from the international airport, 35 minutes from the ski resort
• Year round wellness and spiritual retreat