Waterstone Member Services
For our hotel, resort, villas, yachts and destination partners, we are more than simply a sales representation company. We are of course constantly on the road presenting face to face throughout North America, but we have a full suite of marketing and consultancy services to support and enhance a member’s unique strategy and their own communications efforts. We are the de-facto North American sales and marketing department of each individual member, working together to a mutually agreed annual strategic sales and marketing plan.
Members benefit from Waterstone’s personal relationships, robust distribution and personalized approach to marketing luxury hotel properties and tourism services. We possess the right contacts, the appropriate tools, the knowledge and successful track record as it pertains to the luxury leisure market. We understand the trigger points and buying characteristics of this market segment and have developed a high proficiency in delivering robust sales growth for our members.
We believe having face to face credibility with key decision makers is critical to our members' ongoing success in the marketplace. In this very important regard, Waterstone can deliver the very finest contacts and open all the essential doors with the style and elegance our members deserve.
To learn more about our services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 973-543-1600
- “Marcelo is a talented and veteran professional in the luxury travel business. His deep knowledge of the North America market and extensive network within the travel industry make him the ideal partner to help us leverage the potential of such a strategic area of the world.” Roberto Scio, Proprietor, Pellicano Hotels, Italy
- “I have known Marcelo for several years and I can surely tell you that he is a very honest person and a very good expert who has brought to our hotels good results. I consider Marcelo a very important member of our staff and not just a consultant.” Claudio Delli, Managing Director, WTB Hotels, Florence, Italy
- “Marcelo is a very reliable manager. I have worked with him for several years and he has always been very supportive and I am delighted to be working with him. Personally, he is always available for any support I ask of him and I really enjoy the time spent with him during our sales calls.” Salvatore Madonna, Proprietor and General Manager, Hotel Byron, Forte dei Marmi, Italy
- “I did hire Marcelo while managing the Fasano Hotel Sao Paulo, to represent the property in the U.S. His insight and impressive network of the “who is who” in U.S. tourism made a lasting impact to position the Fasano as the top choice for U.S. travelers. His personal energy and dedication made a clear difference. Every sales trip and action was impeccably organized. I will not hesitate to work again with Marcelo.” Hans Heinz, Director, REUD, Brazil
- “I have known Marcelo for 25 years and have had the pleasure of working with him both as a colleague and as a customer. He is a dynamic and innovative travel industry executive with a sharp business acumen, with tremendous industry knowledge and experience. I highly recommend him as a business partner.”Joe Ganning, Director Supplier Relations, American Express, New York, NY
- “After four years of collaboration with Marcelo, I’m proud to share this recommendation with the readers. Marcelo is a real nice gentleman, professional and involved with passion in his job. We shared very nice moment of business, but the most important thing to say is that we shared human experience with the Agents transmitting the real meaning of our job.” Danilo Guerrini, General Manager, Pellicano Hotels, Italy